- Invoices are to be paid in full within 30 days of invoice date.
- The minimum order for AmerCareRoyal is $100.00, except for special print items.
Orders under the minimum are subject to a small order charge of $15.00
- AmerCareRoyal's minimum for prepaid freight, within the continental United States, is $2000.00 of assorted merchandise.
- All pricing and specifications are subject to change (including freight minimums) without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to mill acceptance. If any one line item or product group constitutes more than 50% of the total value of the order, it may be subject to mill approval and/or a freight surcharge.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, please be advised that there is a 3% service fee added to the order (3% of the order total including delivery charges, if applicable). Upon receipt of payment, your order will ship from our facility. Please note that credit cards are also accepted for invoice payment (the 3% service fee does apply to these transactions). The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
AmerCareRoyal’s minimum for prepaid freight, within the continental United States, is $2,000.00 of assorted merchandise. All items may be combined to meet our minimum for prepaid freight, with the exception of our chef hat line. Chef hats will ship prepaid if the initial order without the chef hats exceeds the $2,000.00 minimum. AmerCareRoyal will designate the method and agency of transportation and routing of shipments that qualify for prepaid freight. Routing specified by a customer, which results in additional cost above normal freight rates, will be billed to the customer. Any additional charges incurred, such as inside delivery, detention charges, sorting and segregating of merchandise, etc. will be billed to the customer.
For questions please contact your Sales Representative or Customer Service Agent
Most new, unopened merchandise (in case quantities, with complete and undamaged packaging) purchased from AmerCareRoyal is returnable within 180 days of original shipping date, subject to the following:
Note: In the event AmerCareRoyal errors or defective products create a circumstance where merchandise needs to be returned to an AmerCareRoyal distribution center, AmerCareRoyal will pay all costs associated with the return or destruction of merchandise, including freight costs. Merchandise on sales orders submitted in units of measure other than whole cases are not considered AmerCareRoyal errors for the purpose of this exemption.
Return Policy Exceptions
Special Order / Custom Product Purchases
Special order and / or custom merchandise orders are not eligible for return to AmerCareRoyal.
Promotional / One-Time Purchases
Promotional purchases and / or one-time sales are not eligible for return to AmerCareRoyal.
Merchandise Not in Saleable Condition
Any merchandise received at an AmerCareRoyal distribution center not in saleable condition will be deducted from the eligible credit amount and discarded.
Late or Partial Sales Order Payments
The original invoice for the applicable sales order(s) must have been paid on-time and in-full (less any eligible program, rebate or association amounts). Any invoices for sales orders affected by an RMA not paid within approved credit terms and / or in full (less any deductions for agreed upon program, rebate or association amounts) will be deducted from the RMA amount prior to issuance.
Returns Without an RMA
Merchandise returned to an AmerCareRoyal distribution center without an RMA will not be accepted.