- Invoices are to be paid in full within 30 days of invoice date.
- The minimum order for AmerCareRoyal is $100.00, except for special print items.
Orders under the minimum are subject to a small order charge of $15.00
- AmerCareRoyal's minimum for prepaid freight, within the continental United States, is $2000.00 of assorted merchandise.
- All pricing and specifications are subject to change (including freight minimums) without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to mill acceptance. If any one line item or product group constitutes more than 50% of the total value of the order, it may be subject to mill approval and/or a freight surcharge.
- If you choose to pay by credit card, please be advised that there is a 3% service fee added to the order (3% of the order total including delivery charges, if applicable). Upon receipt of payment, your order will ship from our facility. Please note that credit cards are also accepted for invoice payment (the 3% service fee does apply to these transactions). The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
AmerCareRoyal’s minimum for prepaid freight, within the continental United States, is $2,000.00 of assorted merchandise. All items may be combined to meet our minimum for prepaid freight, with the exception of our chef hat line. Chef hats will ship prepaid if the initial order without the chef hats exceeds the $2,000.00 minimum. AmerCareRoyal will designate the method and agency of transportation and routing of shipments that qualify for prepaid freight. Routing specified by a customer, which results in additional cost above normal freight rates, will be billed to the customer. Any additional charges incurred, such as inside delivery, detention charges, sorting and segregating of merchandise, etc. will be billed to the customer.
Product returns will not be accepted after 6 months from invoice date. Requests for returns must be submitted in writing listing the item, quantity, date of purchase, purchase order number, invoice number, and a reason for requesting the return. No merchandise is to be returned without written return authorization from AmerCareRoyal Paper Products, Inc. All returned items must be full cases in resalable condition, subject to inspection and repackaging charges. Upon receipt of a return, credit will be computed at the purchase price, less a 15% restocking charge, less outbound and return freight charges, less repackaging charges if applicable. Special order/print items may NOT be returned.